Back from Vermont

June 9, 2009
Posted by PicasaBack home from a long weekend in Vermont. Sophie scored her first Lacross goal and I caught it on video:
Click here or the Screenshot above to see the video on YouTube
Let's also try putting the video directly here by embedding it>

We can also try uploading a higher resolution video directly to this blog>

That is not so great because the image is so small. So here is the same video file uploaded to YouTube and embedded here>

That was Sunday in the second half of Sophie's two games up in Burlington, Vermont. On Saturday we drove south to Manchester where Sam had three games and scored three or four goals.
Here is on of Sam's goals:


This next goal has a nice spin move, unfortunately there was a player between the camera and Sam, but look carefully and you can see how he spins between two defenders and scores.



Malia is turning into quite a good videographer. Most adults think I'm crazy to let a 7 year old use my good Sony HD videocam. If she busts it, then I might be wrong, but if she learns???

Anyway, Monday was the long drive home. The nice thing is that this time of the year the sun sets so late that it was totally beautiful we got home that I had to take my video camera out for a few pictures before the weather turned nasty. It is cold and raining outside as I am writing this.


Here's the same Clip but saved differently by Flip Video. There are just so many things to learn if yo want to be able to do all the things that are so easy to think of. So here's the video as saved by Flip for uploading to "other" websites.


This is the trouble with life; it just keeps going on and when you try to work on the past life still goes on and new things are constantly coming up so it is hard to finish anything. The reason I decided to write here today was to get the pictures I took of the sculptures up on the web. I still don't know where I want to put them. Do I put them here, or in Flicker or my website www.gowildisland.com ?

No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...