A long hot day at the foundry

It was too hot today. It must have been over a hundred degrees. O
reached the point were I was feeling woozy and unable to do any more
work and had to go rest in the air conditioned room. But we were able
to finish up "The Family" sculpture. After double checking it tomorrow
morning it will go to the sprewing and gating lady and off to be
encases in a ceramic shell. Then I'll be driven to Bangkok where I get
my new bridge put in on Thursday.
Then I've got to plan a trip out of Thailand. My tourist visa is
only good for thirty days and the foundry is closed for the San Gran
Festivities next week so it is a good time to leave Thailand. I've
been thinking of going to Anchor Watt, but if it is going to be this
hot there I might want to make other plans and go somewhere cooler.
I've been thinking I might want to buy a backpack for travelling while
I'm in Bangkok, then I could use my rolling luggage to carry
sculptures home. I could leave it in Miami if I used the same hotel
for my stopovers before and after the wedding in the Bahamas. I'll
have to chech out my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...