You are invited to a Sculpture Garden Party August 24, 5 to 7 pm


   Please come to our Sculpture Garden Party on Saturday August 24 from 5 to 7pm at 18 Wequobsque Road, Chilmark.     It looks like we are  going to have perfect weather once again!



        As part of turning 75 this summer I decided it would be fun to have a Sculpture Garden Party,   Ever since I met Marianne and my twin step daughters I have been making sculpture, most of them about the joy and magic of living as a family here on the Vineyard.   Over the last 45 years they have slowly been  been filling up our family compound in Chilmark.  


    We have had two Sculpture Garden Parties and are doing it again.  Everybody who came had a smile. It  has been fun sharing a beautiful summer afternoon among my sculptures with people who know my work but I had never met before  as well as with old friends.

    There are old pieces:

Tree Fountain made in 1976

    There are new pieces:



There are little pieces:


        So come on over and feel free to bring family and friends.


Jay Lagemann
18 Wequobsque Road, Chilmark, MA 02535
508 560 0151

No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...