Back from 5 Day 900 mile Road Trip




    I have been running around with too many things going on.  I just got back from a 5 day 900 mile road trip to my foundry which has finally finished up the "Swordfish Harpooner".   I built the original in 1994 for our town's Tricentenial celebration.  Over the years the wind and salt spray had taken their toll.  As they say, rust never sleeps, and the interior steel armature was slowly falling apart.  But over the years it has become an icon.

   

Sunrise in the Vineyard Gazette.
 
Sunset in the Martha's Vineyard Times.
    



Art on the Telephone book.
    

   

    We finally finished the cast bronze version last week. 

  Here they are putting on the patina.
 

No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...