Headed off on another Road Trip - Picked up a Hitch Hiking Tiger

    Off on a three part trip.  If I'm going to leave the Island I might as well pack in as much as possible.



    Today I drive 8 hours down to Easton, Maryland to drop off two of the large sculptures for the show in June at the Academy of Art Museum.  I have the freshly painted Deer Park and Speedo along with a couple of small bronzes.

    Then I'll spend Thursday and Friday at the ART Foundry in Lancaster, PA where they are casting my life sized Dance in bronze.  I need to check out the waxes of the last two figures and also put back together the plaster original so that they know exactly what they are trying to reproduce.

    Then on Saturday the is '66 at the Races, a Princeton Class of '66 event.  The Hitch Hiking Tiger wanted to go so why not check it out.  Should be fun.  Our class always liked a good party.

    Then on Sunday I'll head home.  Unfortunately I'll miss the Easter Egg Hunt wi
th all six grandchildren, but they will be around for a week.  I've been working on cleaning up the swimming pool and it is finally warm and clean so we are sure to have a lot of fun.

Jay

--   Jay Lagemann    www.jaylagemann.com  http://jaylagemann.blogspot.com/  http://www.facebook.com/artistjaylagemann  http://www.facebook.com/WildIslandSculptureGarden

No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...