Lots happening on next to last day of work

Sophie' Giraffe came out quit well I think.


The "Family" get their flags. It was fun trying to make a waving flag in bronze. I dipped some cloth in the liquid wax and then after it cooled I was able to shape it.


"Story Time" I like it and I am having them make molds so we can do an edition.


Getting the edition of Swinging Jennys to be just right. It has been so hot (over 100F) that the waxes sagged a bit in the heat so it took a lot of work to get the cast bronze back into the. Right shape.


Before dinner I climbed the eight flights of stairs in my Hotel eleven times (plus one extra flight for 1868 steps and 1868 steps down. I felt stronger, maybe because I was feeling in a good mood from the way things are working out at the foundry, maybe from not having climbed yesterday when Pan took me out for dinner and several beers. Together with swimming a mile in the pool every morning I'm feeling pretty good and trim.

No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...