Trying calling Customer Service rather than Tech Support

The first guy I talked to took over my computer and looked in most of the same places as the last few Tech support people.  Then he passed me on (after a ten minute hold) to a "Tier 2 engineer".  We discussed the issue for a while (I am learning a lot of useless, most of the time, information about product keys and their place in ""the Registry".  Rather than wait around looking at my computer screen I asked him to call me back when he figured out how to deal with the problem.  He agreed and said he would call me back.  That was around 6:30 PM and not it is after 9 PM.  I hope he has the sense not to call until morning.

No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...