Framed in



Fortunately the work area is sheltered from the North East Wind. Back in Chilmark my road sign is not so fortunate as you can see...


I made the Fisherman out of rebar steel years ago as a model for the Fisherman steel sculpture that is now down by our pond. I was taking it to the dump when stopping at the end of my road I realized that it could be the holder of the new Wequobsque Road sign (cheaper that buying a new post). I was sick of telling people to turn left after the telephone pole with the four white stripes, especially after that white stripes were half hidden by a telephone junction box.


No comments:

Sculpture Garden Party this Saturday, August 12, 4-7pm All are Welcome.

 I am having an open studio at my sculpture garden on Saturday August 12 from 4 to 7. The address is 18 Wequobsque Road in Chilmark. Turn l...